Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 1990, PL 101-476, 20 U.
What does IDEA stand for?
IDEA stands for Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 1990
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDEA
We have 241 other meanings of IDEA in our Acronym Attic
- Identification Electronique des Animaux (French)
- Identify, Define, Empower, Assess
- Imaging Double Energy Analyzer
- Imperial College London, Delft University of Technology, ETH Zurich, RWTH Aachen University (European technical Universities league)
- Improve by Developing Efficient Alternatives
- Improvement and Development Agency (UK government)
- Indiana Democratic Editorial Association
- Individual Development and Educational Advancement
- Individual Development and Educational Assessment
- Individuals Dedicated to Excellence and Achievement
- Industrial Design Excellence Awards
- Industry Data Exchange Association
- Infusing Satellite Data Into Environmental Applications
- Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (National Academies)
- Innovative Demonstrations for Energy Adaptability (New York, NY)
- Innovative Development through Employee Awareness (US Air Force suggestion program)
- Innovative in Developing Enterprising Activities
- Instant Discounts Electronically Applied (Marsh Supermarkets)
- Institute for Defense Education and Analysis
- Institute for Democracy, Education & Access (UCLA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 1990, as amended, 20 U.
Increased services, equal opportunity The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 1990 assures a public education to school-aged children with diagnosed learning disabilities.