Sargento Food Ingredients gives food manufacturers a way to capitalize on this growing market with its Portionables soup, individually quick frozen (IQF) pellets.
What does IQF stand for?
IQF stands for Individually Quick Frozen (food processing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IQF
We have 10 other meanings of IQF in our Acronym Attic
- Improving the Quality of Education for All (UK)
- International Quality Education Association
- International Quantum Electronics Conference
- Integrated Quality and Environmental Management
- Incoherent Quasi-Elastic Neutron Scattering
- Inverse Quadratic Eigenvalue Problem (structural dynamics)
- Integrated Quality and Enhancement Review (higher education; UK)
- Integrated Quality Electrical Systems (Australia)
- Image Quality Figure
- Independent Quality Firm (transportation)
- Integrated Qualifications Framework (UK)
- Interactive Query Facility
- Interamerican Quality Foods (San Antonio, TX)
- International Quality Federation (business group)
- International Quilt Festival
- Intrinsic Quality Factor (EIA-440/A)
- Invitation à Quitter le Territoire Français (French: Request to Leave the French Territory)
- Institute for Quantitative Finance and Insurance (Canada)
- Internally Quenched Fluorogenic Peptides
- Intramolecularly Quenched Fluorogenic Substrates
Samples in periodicals archive:
Available in 26-30 and 31-40 count sizes, the bags feature farm-raised Vannamei white shrimp that are individually quick frozen.
The Wessex Foods product portfolio includes fresh and frozen burgers, fresh and frozen grill steaks, individually quick frozen mince and frozen steak products all of which are sold in both retail and foodservice markets.
The resulting product is then individually quick frozen (IQF).
Topics include availability, consumption patterns, trade, the need for added value, post-harvest quality changes and safety hazards, quick freezing and individually quick frozen products, cook-chill processing, modified-atmosphere packaging, retort pouch packaging, mince and mince-based products, coated products, radiation processing, high pressure processing, gel formation of fish structural proteins by pH changes, applications of enzymes in fish processing and quality control, and nutritional value.
And in the chicken product form, Tyson led in whole bird, breasts, tray pack, controlled atmosphere packaging, individually quick frozen, cooked frozen and cutup.