has developed two indium gallium phosphide (InGaP) heterojunction bipolar transistors (HBT) for reception systems in satellite digital radios.
What does InGaP stand for?
InGaP stands for Indium Gallium Phosphide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Indian National Gamma Array (Inter University Accelerator Centre; New Delhi, India)
- Indiana Nut Growers Association
- Instituto Nacional de Garantia Agrária (Portugal)
- International Network on Genetics in Aquaculture
- Interstate Natural Gas Association of America
- Indium Gallium Arsenide Phosphide
- Ishyirahamwe Nyarwanda Rigirinama Abahinzi Borozi
- Institute of Government Accounts and Finance (India)
- Indium Gallium Nitride
- Industria Galvanizada Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Immediate New Generation Army Targetry Systems
- International Non Governmental Coalition Against Tobacco
- Idiopathic Neonatal Giant Cell Hepatitis
- Inside the Global Economy (video series)
- International Noble Gas Experiment
- Institute for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (Tehran, Iran)
- Inspección General de Cooperativas (Guatemala)
- Input Geographic
- Instituto de Investigaciones y Gerencia Política (Spanish: Institute of Research and Political Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest contract, valued at $600,000, is for nanostructured cells made with indium gallium phosphide materials.