After a literature review, the article reports the findings from a survey undertaken into the indirect sourcing activities of 124 organizations.
What does INS stand for?
INS stands for Indirect Sourcing (Nokia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INS
We have 170 other meanings of INS in our Acronym Attic
- IMF Institute Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Immigration & Naturalization Service (reorganized in 2003 under DHS, functions divided among USCIS, ICE and CBP)
- Improved NADGE Station
- In Nomine Satanis (roleplaying game)
- Independent NECA (National Exchange Carrier Association) Services, Inc.
- independent news service
- Indian Naval Ship
- Indian Newspaper Society (New Delhi, India)
- Indie Night School (podcast)
- Indigenous Names Survey (Canada)