An indirect immunoperoxidase test, using anti-BTV/EHDV polyclonal antiserum of porcine origin (VMRD Inc.
What does IIP stand for?
IIP stands for Indirect Immunoperoxidase
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IIP
We have 123 other meanings of IIP in our Acronym Attic
- Ignition Interlock Permit (various states)
- Illness and Injury Prevention
- Imaging Informatics Professional
- Immigrant Investor Program (Canada)
- Implementation Information Plan
- Included in Price
- Independent Infrastructure Provider
- Index of Industrial Production
- Indian Institute of Packaging
- Indian Institute of Petroleum
- Individual Income Protection (insurance industry)
- Industrial Innovation and Partnerships (US NSF)
- Industrial Internet Platform
- Industry Information Processor
- Information and Incentives Project
- Information and Installment Plan
- Initial Issue and Provisioning
- Input Intercept Point
- Instantaneous Impact Point (missile defense)
- Instantaneous Impact Prediction (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[Figure 1 ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Indirect immunoperoxidase staining was performed on paraffin sections using mouse monoclonal antibodies against vimentin, desmin (Dako Japan, Kyoto, Japan), [Alpha]-smooth muscle actin (Sigma Chemical Co, St Louis, Mo), and CD34 (QBEND-10, Immunotech, Marseilles, France) and rabbit polyclonal antibodies against factor VIII-related antigen and S100 protein (Dako).
japonica by indirect immunoperoxidase stain using monoclonal antibody (2).