Indirect immunofluorescence assays were negative for likely viruses including influenza A and B, respiratory syncytial virus, adenovirus, and parainfluenza viruses types 1 to 3.
What does IIF stand for?
IIF stands for Indirect Immunofluorescence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IIF
We have 79 other meanings of IIF in our Acronym Attic
- The Institute for Industrial and Engineering Technology (New Britain, CT)
- Improved Image Enhancement Vehicle
- If and only If
- If I Fell (Beatles song)
- Illness, Injuries, Fatalities
- Image Interchange Framework (digital motion picture production)
- Image Interpretation Facility
- Immediate IF
- Incident and Injury Free
- Indian Institute of Finance (Delhi, India)
- Industrial and Infrastructure Fund Investment Corporation (Japan)
- Information in Identifiable Form
- Informix Internet Foundation
- Innovation Investment Fund (investment supporting R&D new technology/science ventures)
- Input Interface
- Institute of International Finance
- Interest Income Fund
- Internal Improvement Fund (Florida)
- Internal Interception Function (telecommunications)
- International Islamic Front
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indirect immunofluorescence assays and virus neutralization tests (VNT) for WNV and other flaviviruses were performed as described (4).
monocytogenes on foods respectively, but our study was designed for detecting the bacteria in vital fluids and we showed that Indirect Immunofluorescence assay test had the acceptable sensitivity and specificity for detecting.
In the present communication, we report the susceptibility and sensitivity of three vertebrate cell lines, two insect cell lines and embryonated eggs to the virus using indirect immunofluorescence assay (IFA) and 50 per cent tissue culture infective dose ([TCID.
INDIRECT IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE ANCA was determined by indirect immunofluorescence (IIF) according to the manufacturer's instructions, by means of substrates from Inova Diagnostics.
Generally, out of these three systems, the indirect immunofluorescence technique (IIFT) is commonly used which gives quick results.