Results of serologic examination of these patients were positive; all titers were >256 according to indirect hemagglutination antibody assay, which confirmed invasive disease.
What does IHA stand for?
IHA stands for Indirect Hemagglutination Antibody
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHA
We have 151 other meanings of IHA in our Acronym Attic
- Ice Hockey Australia (governing body of Australian ice hockey)
- Idaho Hay Association Inc.
- Ihlas Haber Ajansi (news agency in Turkey)
- Immaculate Heart Academy
- Imperial Household Agency (Japan)
- Improved Hybrid Algorithm
- Incidental Harassment Authorization (US NOAA)
- Independence Hall Association (est. 1942; Philadelphia, PA)
- Independent Homeworkers Alliance
- Indian Housing Authorities
- Indirect Hire Agreement
- Inline Hockey Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Institut Herzberg d'astrophysique
- Institute for Health & Aging (University of California, San Francisco)
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement (La Habra, CA)
- Integrated Healthcare Association (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Integrated High Availability (trademark of Resilience Corp.)
- Interim Housing Allowance
- Interior Health Authority (Health Board of the interior section of British Columbia, Canada)
- International Hotel Association