According to indirect data, tourists from South Korea and Japan are considered as priority.
What does IDATA stand for?
IDATA stands for Indirect Data (assembly language directive)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Impac Direct Access System for Lending (Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc.; Irvine, CA)
- Intelligence Data Analysis System for Spacecraft
- Interactive Design and Simulation System
- International Directory of African Studies Scholars
- I Don't Appreciate That (social media shorthand)
- If Destroyed Always True
- Immuno-Detection Amplified by T7 (assay)
- Institute of Digital Art and Technology
- International Dance and Technology
- Intradermal Allergy Test (veterinary science)
- Image Data Acquisition System
- Institute for Data Analysis and Visualization (UC Davis)
- Information Dependability Attribute Value Estimation (investment model)
- International Day Against Video Surveillance (Germany)
- Indirect-Data-Address Words
- International Day of the African Youth (non-profit group; Europe)
- European Injury Data Base
- I Deserve Better
- Illicit Diamond Buying (in South Africa)
- Image Data Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
The investigators examined the burden of HCV illness directly, quantifying changes in the prevalence of cirrhosis and assessing trends in its related complications, because indirect data had suggested that it was increasing.
Enhanced MIDAW Capabilities - the new release includes advanced functionality that makes it easier to gain additional CPU efficiencies from Modified Indirect Data Address Word (MIDAW) capabilities.
However, ESA's science director David Southwood said previous conclusions were based on indirect data and that the European finding was more concrete.
Indirect data transfer demands thorough patient or caregiver training to avoid errors that could lead to mismanagement.
In contrast to earlier studies, Muir told Science News, his relies on differences obtained by actually sequencing genes, as opposed to differences inferred from variations in the proteins that genes code for and other indirect data.