Each piece of information about a particular situation (resident age, drug type, dose and duration, indications for use, adverse effects, monitoring) becomes a factor that tips the scale in one or the other direction with respect to OBRA guidelines.
What does IFU stand for?
IFU stands for Indications for Use
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IFU
We have 35 other meanings of IFU in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Television Archives
- Install From The Web
- Intelligence for the Warfighter
- International Film and Television Workshops (Maine)
- Intermodal Freight Technology Working Group (United States Department of Transportation)
- Industrial Free Trade Zone
- I Fouled Up (polite form)
- Implementation Follow Up (World Bank)
- Imprimé Fiscal Unique (France: Combined Fiscal Summary)
- Inclusion Forming Unit (infectious microorganism measurement)
- Industrialiseringsfonden for Udviklingslandene (Danish: Industrialisation Fund for Development Countries; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Infectious Units
- Information For Use
- Institut für Unternehmensführung (German: Institute for Corporate Governance)
- Instructions for Use
- Integral Field Unit
- Intelligence Field Unit
- Interface Unit
- Internal Framing Unit
- International Federation of Fruit Juice Producers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expanded Indications for Use are supported by 15 Clinical Publications Proving Better Patient Outcomes and Faster Return to Normal Activities with ON-Q
Indications for Use for Reduction of Post-Surgical Narcotics
NASDAQ:ABMD) today announced that the FDA has approved its request to amend the indications for use for its bi-ventricular support system: the BVS-5000.