Apparently the percentage is no indication of quality, and indeed he was using 64pc Madagascan for the demonstration.
What does IQ stand for?
IQ stands for Indication of Quality (Nortel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IQ
We have 10 other meanings of IQ in our Acronym Attic
- Institut für Psychotraumatologie Zürich (Switzerland)
- Instrument Petting Zoo (est. 1986; Houston Symphony; Houston, TX)
- Insulin Protamine Zinc
- Internal Paging Zone
- Washington State Innovation Partnership Zone (Department of Community, Trade and Economic Development)
- Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca Dello Stato (Italian: Government Printing Office and Mint)
- Image Quality
- Incremental Quantization
- Indefinite Quantity contract
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is a good thing among many music loving folk, for whom chart success isn't necessarily an indication of quality.
In the absence of other metrics, the only indication of quality a consumer has for a Credence Good is the price--as a consequence, there is often a direct relationship between price and demand, which is great for the industry.
This is a very important indication of quality of life--that they would do it all over again," he said.
The reality is that the system is just being rationalised but there has to be an indication of quality, otherwise it will look as if Welsh hotels have deteriorated.
When it comes to buying furniture, in general the price will give you some indication of quality although expensive materials may point to luxury rather than hard wear.