The campus of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is under lockdown as authorities investigate reports of a gunman at the school.
What does IUPUI stand for?
IUPUI stands for Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico
- Indian Unit for Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (India)
- International Union of Physiological Sciences (University of Rochester)
- International University of Professional Studies (educational facility; Maui, HI; est. 1964)
- Internet User Profile Survey (market research)
- International Union of Psychological Science
- Institut Universitari Parc Taulí (Spanish)
- Indiana University-Purdue University (Columbus, Indiana)
- Indiana University Purdue University Columbus
- Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Independent Union of Petroleum Workers
- Industrial and Urban Population Zone
- Irish Universities Quality Board
- Ideal Ultimate Result
- Institute for Urban Research (various locations)
- Insured Unemployment Rate
- Internal User Rights (Microsoft)
- International Union of Radioecology
- International User Requirements (for communications interception)
- Inventory Update Rule
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indiana University sees an opportunity to capitalize on the growing market for nonprofit workers with a formal School of Philanthropy at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
00 Paperback Chandos information professional series Z711 Writing for information professionals, Hanna, Cooper, and Crumrin, librarians from Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), offer a guide to increasing diversity in academic libraries.
PIT has licensed from IURTC a portfolio of seven technologies invented by Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis Assistant Professor Eliza Du of the Purdue School of Engineering.
Stephens teaches at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
An Indianapolis architect who examined the building for Ivy Tech said converting it to dormitories for nursing and medical students at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis would cost $26 million to $28 million.