Findings from a nation al survey by researchers from Indiana University's Center for Health Policy and Professionalism Research (CHPPR) and the Indiana University Center for Bioethics, Bloomington, indicate that "a .
What does IUCB stand for?
IUCB stands for Indiana University Center for Bioethics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUCB
We have 1 other meaning of IUCB in our Acronym Attic
- Interval Usage Code (DOCSIS)
- Interview Under Caution
- Intrauterine Contraception
- Iuris Utriusque Candidatus (Latin: Right of Each Candidate; law)
- Inter-University Consortium for Department of Atomic Energy Facilities (India)
- Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (Pune, India)
- International Union of Commercial Agents and Brokers
- Inter-Union Commission on Frequency Allocation for Radio Astronomy & Space Science (IAU)
- Indiana University Center for Aging Research
- Inter-University Committee for African Studies
- Industry/University Center for Biosurfaces (University of Buffalo)
- Immanuel United Church of Christ (various locations)
- Indiana University Cancer Center
- Information Unit on Climate Change (UN)
- Inter University Computation Center
- International Union for Cancer Control (est. 1933)
- Irondequoit United Church of Christ (New York)
- International Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (est. 1993)
- Indiana Uniform Consumer Credit Code
- Industry-University Cooperative Chemistry Program (College Station, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University and the Indiana University Center for Bioethics have been collaborating to examine these issues in more depth.