Acknowledgments We thank our collaborators from the following institutions: Pennsylvania Department of Health, Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, Indiana State Department of Health, Indiana Board of Animal Health, Webster County Health Department, Hamilton County Public Health, Iowa Department of Public Health, University of Iowa State Hygienic Laboratory, Maine Center for Disease Control, University of Southern Maine, New Hampshire Department of Agriculture, Massachusetts Department of Agriculture, Maine Department of Agriculture, US Department of Agriculture Swine Influenza Virus Team, Mineral County Health Department, and West Virginia Department of Public Health.
What does INSDH stand for?
INSDH stands for Indiana State Department of Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Integrated Network for Societal Conflict Research
- Information Skills in the Curriculum Research Unit
- Imperial Navy Ship Database (Star Wars)
- Informitis Net Serial Driver (software)
- Institut National de la Statistique et de la Démographie (French: Institute for Statistics and Demography; Burkina Faso)
- Intelligent Network Security Device (local area networks)
- Intelligent Network Service Delivery
- International Nucleotide Sequence Database
- Institute for Steel Development and Growth (India)
- International Nucleotide Sequence Database Collaboration
- Indian National Scientific Documentation Centre (India)
- Information Systems Engineering (Concordia Institute for Information Systems Engineering; Canada)
- Institute for Natural Systems Engineering (Utah Water Research Laboratory; est. 1989)
- Institute of NanoScience and Engineering (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering (Idaho State University; Pocatello, ID)
- International Network of Social Entrepreneurs
- International Studies and Education (Berlin study program)
- Institut National de Statistique et d'Économie Appliquée (National Institute of Statistics and Applied Economics, Morocco)
- I Never Stop Eating And Drinking
- Institut Européen d'Administration des Affaires (European Institute for Business Administration; now know simply as INSEAD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That the Indiana State Nurses Association condemns acts of violence toward nurses in all environments in which nurses practice; and, that the Indiana State Nurses Association continues to support the Indiana State Department of Health, that requires agencies to adopt policies and procedures to reduce the risk of injury and violence to nurses, which may include establishing a security policy intended to prevent acts of workplace violence toward nurses.
Weinrich of the Indiana State Department of Health Diabetes Prevention and Control Program stated: I had the privilege of seeing how Boone County's Health Department and Solid Waste Management District worked together to operate their syringe disposal program.
In addition, the Indiana State Department of Health learned of two high school wrestlers diagnosed with MRSA skin infections, although neither one was hospitalized.
Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Reid also has achieved accreditation or certification by the Indiana State Department of Health, Medicare/Medicaid, American Association of Blood Banks and the American College of Surgeons Community Cancer Program.
For more information on asthma or to access the full report on the Burden of Asthma in Indiana contact the Indiana State Department of Health Asthma Program at (317) 233-1325 or www.