Manute Bol, a 7ft 7in former basketball player from Sudan, is set to become a licensed jockey with the Indiana Horse Racing Commission in an effort to raise money for his native country.
What does IHRC stand for?
IHRC stands for Indiana Horse Racing Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IHRC
We have 16 other meanings of IHRC in our Acronym Attic
- International Human Rights Association of American Minorities
- International Human Rights Advocacy Center (University of Denver; Colorado)
- Iranian Human Rights Activist Groups
- Independent Health Record Bank
- Institute for Human Rights and Business (UK)
- Iowa Highway Research Board (Iowa Department of Transportation; Ames, IA)
- Icelandic Human Rights Center (Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Immigration History Research Center
- Independent Human Rights Commission
- Indian Human Resource Center
- International Human Rights Clinic (various universities)
- International Human Rights Council (various locations)
- International Hurricane Research Center
- Iranian Human Rights Consortium
- Islamic Human Rights Commission (UK)
- Institutional and Human Resource Capacity Building
- Institute for Human Rights and Development (various locations)
- Institute of Human Resources Development (India)
- International Harm Reduction Development
- International Human Rights Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
This type of arrangement, which funneled $22 million of casino admissions to the Indiana Horse Racing Commission last year, has attracted proponents elsewhere, Moore says, noting that some proceeds from the new Cook County casino will flow to the Illinois horse-racing industry.
00 to the county; 10 cents to county convention and visitors bureaus; 15 cents to the Indiana State Fair Commission; 10 cents to the Division of Mental Health to help fight gambling addictions; and 65 cents to the Indiana Horse Racing Commission.