I don't know how good these girls are that want to do this, but they'd have so much more success if they competed in girls' sports," says Blake Ress, commissioner of the Indiana High School Athletic Association.
What does IHSAA stand for?
IHSAA stands for Indiana High School Athletic Association (Indianapolis, IN; est. 1903)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHSAA
- Israel Heart Society (est. 1952)
- Italian Houses for Sale
- Integral Heat Shield and Substructure
- Illinois Head Start Association (est. 1978)
- Illinois High School Association
- Industrial Hygiene Student Association (industrial health education and research student group; various universities)
- Institut Hukum Sumberdaya Alam (Indonesian: Natural Resources Law Institute; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Intercollegiate Horse Show Association
- Iowa Head Start Association (Lamoni, IA)
- Idaho High School Activities Association (Boise, ID)
- Iowa High School Athletic Association (also seen as IAHSAA)
- Ithaca High School Alumni Association (est. 2003; Ithaca, NY)
- Irish Health Services Accreditation Board
- Illinois Historic Sites Advisory Council
- Iowa High School Athletic Directors Association
- International Hadith Study Association Network
- Islamic Home Schooling Advisory Network (UK)
- International Hydrographic Science and Applications Program
- Indiana High School Bowling
- Insulated Heat Sink Box (cryopreservation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While recruiting was the often mentioned advantage, Broughton has "steered coaches away from making that a part of the debate" (as cited in Cohen, 2006, [paragraph]14) since the Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA) has rules against recruiting; he reasons that private schools gain an advantage because "they pick their students and control the size of their schools, and that's an unfair advantage" (as cited in Cohen, 2006, [paragraph]16).