AT&T has also recently signed large deals providing health information exchange services to the Indiana Health Information Exchange, which includes more than 80 facilities, 19,000 physicians and 10 million patients; as well as in private sector Baylor Healthcare system in Texas.
What does IHIE stand for?
IHIE stands for Indiana Health Information Exchange (est. 2004; Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHIE
We have 1 other meaning of IHIE in our Acronym Attic
- Include this Headquarters as Information Addressee
- Indigenous Housing and Infrastructure Agreement (Australia)
- International Health Impact Assessment (UK)
- International Hockey Industry Association
- International Homicide Investigators Association (est. 1988)
- Intrahepatic Canine Islet Allografts (transplantation)
- Imam Husain Islamic Centre (Australia)
- International HL7 (Health Level 7) Interoperability Conference
- International Hospice Institute and College (now International Association of Hospice and Palliative Care)
- International Hydrocarbon Intercomparison Committee
- Institute of Highway Incorporated Engineers (UK)
- Indiana Health Industry Forum
- International Hotel Investment Forum
- International Health Interest Group
- International Hydrogen Infrastructure Group (various organizations; alternative energy)
- Ice Hockey in Harlem (New York)
- Interoperable Health Information Infrastructure (International Business Machines Corporation)
- In His Image Ministries (Keller, TX)
- Idaho Health Information Management Association
- International Heart Institute of Montana Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is director of the Indianapolis-based Regenstrief Institute and a prime mover in the Indiana Health Information Exchange (IHIE), an Indianapolis-based RHIO that is among a handful of RHIOs nationwide that are fully live and actively sharing large amounts of data among participants.
The other four collaboratives in the BQI project include Indiana Health Information Exchange, Massachusetts Health Quality Partners, Minnesota Community Measurement and Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality.
Spearheaded by the Indiana Health Information Exchange, the program is intended to bring together the medical and drug claims data from participating health plans with patient prescription drug data as well as lab and test results from the Indiana Network for Patient Care database.