Earlier this year, the Indiana Department of Transportation (1NDOT) used spiral wound pipe liner to rehabilitate two failing culverts beneath Interstate Highway 64 (1-64) near Evansville in the southwest corner of the state.
What does INDOT stand for?
INDOT stands for Indiana Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Conformation Spectra
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Ridley-Zerner Parameterization
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Screened Approximation
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Spin Polarization
- Indonesia Biotechnology Information Centre
- Information and Documentation Center (various locations)
- Indiana Department of Education
- Indian Ocean Experiment
- Internal Nuclear Double Resonance
- Instituto Domincano de Technología (Dominican Republic)
- Indian Nursing Diploma Program (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Industrial Production
- Intercultural Network for Development and Peace (India)
- Iowa Nonprescription Drug Products Information Coding System
- Indonesian Debt Restructuring Agency
- Institute for Development Research Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Interior Natural Desert Reclamation and Afforestation
- Interagency Combating WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) Database of Responsibilities, Authorities, and Capabilities (US DoD)
- Instituto Nacional de Diagnostico y Referencia Epidemiologicos (Spanish: National Institute of Epidemiological Diagnosis and Referral; Ministry of Health; Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working with the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT), the process is being evaluated and tested for eventual use in highway construction.
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS We would like to thank the Joint Transportation Research Program of the Indiana Department of Transportation and Purdue University for funding this project.
In 2005, newly elected Governor Mitch Daniels directed the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) to survey the state's needs for new highway construction and preservation projects over the next decade.
Smith, AICP: Manager, Long-Range Transportation Planning Section, Indiana Department of Transportation
Purdue University and the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT).