Earlier this year, the Indiana Department of Transportation (1NDOT) used spiral wound pipe liner to rehabilitate two failing culverts beneath Interstate Highway 64 (1-64) near Evansville in the southwest corner of the state.
What does IDOT stand for?
IDOT stands for Indiana Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDOT
We have 7 other meanings of IDOT in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Department of Personnel (human resources)
- Indiana Department of Revenue
- (In the Event) Individual has Departed Your Command, Advise By Message
- Idiopathic Diffuse Oesophageal Spasm (gastroenterology)
- Instructional Design Open Studio (Office of Mediated Education, Kansas State University)
- Integrated Density of State
- International Day of Slash (writing event)
- International Dutch Oven Society (Logan, UT)
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Indemnity Deed of Trust
- Initial Defense Of Texas
- Innovative Design Optimization Technology (Korea)
- Internet Development Outreach and Technology
- Iowa Department of Transportation
- Imminent Death of Usenet Predicted
- Identify, Design, Optimize, and Validate
- Independent Demonstration of Viability (telecommunications)
- Identity Proofing (authentication software)
- Identity Protection (software)
- Identity Provider (cybersecurity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working with the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT), the process is being evaluated and tested for eventual use in highway construction.
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS We would like to thank the Joint Transportation Research Program of the Indiana Department of Transportation and Purdue University for funding this project.
In 2005, newly elected Governor Mitch Daniels directed the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) to survey the state's needs for new highway construction and preservation projects over the next decade.
Smith, AICP: Manager, Long-Range Transportation Planning Section, Indiana Department of Transportation
Purdue University and the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT).