Ivy Tech is asking the Indiana Department of Revenue to divert the refunds through a tax intercept program that's commonly used to collect unpaid child support.
What does IDOR stand for?
IDOR stands for Indiana Department of Revenue
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of IDOR in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Department of Management
- Information and Data on Open Media for Networks of Users
- Idea Icon
- Industry Degraded Core
- Identification Operational
- Indirect Object Pronoun
- Interfaith Day of Prayer (various locations)
- International Day of Prayer
- International Day of the Older Person (New Zealand)
- Iowa Department of Personnel (human resources)
- (In the Event) Individual has Departed Your Command, Advise By Message
- Idiopathic Diffuse Oesophageal Spasm (gastroenterology)
- Instructional Design Open Studio (Office of Mediated Education, Kansas State University)
- Integrated Density of State
- International Day of Slash (writing event)
- International Dutch Oven Society (Logan, UT)
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Indemnity Deed of Trust
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Initial Defense Of Texas
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Indiana Department of Revenue data, 15,748 Monroe County workers commuted in 2004 from residences in other counties, up a slight 2.
The Indiana Department of Revenue, however, is now offering a limited-time opportunity for individuals and businesses to pay and file past-due listed taxes free of penalty, interest, and collection fees and without fear of criminal or civil prosecution.
gov/labor Indiana Department of Revenue Several sections can be of specific assistance regarding tax questions: Withholding Tax Information 317/233-4016 Corporate Tax Information 317/615-2662 Sales Tax Division 317/233-4015 Individual Income Tax Information 317/232-2240 Practitioner's Hotline 317/233-4017 Tax Forms Order Line 317/615-2581 Indiana TaxFax 317/233-2329 Internet http://www.
Recent data from the Indiana Department of Revenue indicate that 37,500 workers commuted daily between southern Indiana and Kentucky in 1999 (see Table 3).
Source: Indiana Department of Workforce Development Recent data from the Indiana Department of Revenue indicate that 33,000 workers (32 percent of the Southern Indiana labor force) commuted daily between Southern Indiana and Kentucky in 1998.