On December 12, 2007, she filed her proposed complaint with the Indiana Department of Insurance as required by law.
What does IDOI stand for?
IDOI stands for Indiana Department of Insurance (Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDOI
- Instituto de Dirección y Organización de Empresas (Universidad de Alcalá de Henares)
- International Decade of Ocean Exploration
- In Defense of Freedom
- Instant Depth of Field (plugin for Newtek Lightwave 3D)
- International Day of Femslash (fan fiction event)
- Irish Dentists Opposing Fluoridation
- Improved Definition of the Objective Force
- International Doodle Owners Group
- Indiana Department of Health
- Indiana Department of Highways (now Indiana Department of Transportation)
- Individually-Developed Overseas Internship
- I Dream of Jeannie (TV show)
- I Dream of Jimmy (Jimmy Neutron fansite)
- Iowa Department of Justice (Des Moines, IA)
- Interim Determination of K
- Illinois Department of Labor
- Imminent Defense of Life (law)
- Inclusion of Disabled in the Open Labour Market (EU program)
- Intelligent Data Operating Layer (Autonomy Corporation plc)
- Iowa Department of Labor
Samples in periodicals archive:
On April 20, 2006, William and his wife filed a proposed complaint against the hospital with the Indiana Department of Insurance alleging negligence which caused William to sustain "a fractured left hip requiring a left hip replacement.
INDIANA DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE Jim Atterholt, Commissioner 311 W.
We appealed them by writing a letter to the carrier and copying it to the patient and to the Indiana Department of Insurance.
Lisa Gordon, Jacob's mother, contacted an attorney to review the medical care the hospital provided, then filed a proposed malpractice complaint for damages against the hospital with the Indiana Department of Insurance (Department).