In its 28th year, the Indiana Association of Cities and Towns (IACT) Annual Awards program recognizes communities and individuals in municipal government for excellence and outstanding achievement.
What does IACT stand for?
IACT stands for Indiana Association of Cities and Towns
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACT
We have 62 other meanings of IACT in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Computer Service Managers
- International Association of Counterterrorism & Security Professionals
- International Association for the Cognitive Science of Religion (scholarly group)
- Inter-Asia Cultural Studies Society (Bangalore, India)
- International Anti-Corruption Summer School (Austria)
- International Association of Computer Science in Sport (Austria)
- Indirect Air Carrier Standard Security Program
- International Association for Cereal Science and Technology
- Idaho Association of County Treasurers
- Imaging Air Cherenkov Telescopes (gamma-ray astronomy)
- InterActive Communication & Training
- International Alliance for Compatible Technology
- International Association for Chemical Testing
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapists
- International Association of Colon Therapy
- International Association of Counselors and Therapists
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Anaesthesiologists
- Illinois Association for Career and Technical Education
- Indiana Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Iowa Association for Career and Technical Education (Cedar Rapids, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The publication draws from the experience of various state municipal leagues, including the youth development project of the Indiana Association of Cities and Towns Foundation (IACTF), as well as cities and towns across the country.
Noting that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has confirmed there are at least 314,700 leaking underground storage tanks in cities and towns across the nation, NLC joined the City of Indianapolis and the Indiana Association of Cities and Towns in filing an amicus brief before the Indiana Supreme Court.