The Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers (IABR) has also recently voted to support legislation banning the sale of Spice, which, laced with a compound, is said to be 10 times more powerful than marijuana.
What does IABR stand for?
IABR stands for Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers (Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IABR
- International Association of Bérard Practitioners (auditory health treatment)
- International Association of Business and Parliament (London, England, UK)
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (device for assisting cardiac output in cases of left ventricular heart failure)
- Intra-Arterial Blood Pressure
- International Association of Bloodstain Pattern Analysts
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Assist
- International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (Ruston, LA)
- International Association of Black Professional Firefighters
- International Association of Black Professional Fire Fighters (Saint Louis, MO)
- International Association of Black Professionals in International Affairs (Washington, DC)
- International Applied Business Research
- International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- Idle Air Bypass Solenoid (engine system on Ford fuel-injected engines)
- Immigration and Asylum Biometric System (UK)
- Information about Brokerage Services (real estate)
- Integrated Access Billing System (Qwest)
- Integrated Air Battlespace System
- Integrated Apogee Boost Subsystem
- Intelligent Aquatic BioMonitoring System
- International Association for Biologicals (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Livengood, president of the Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers.