38th Infantry Division, Indiana Army National Guard 3rd Battalion, 115th Field Artillery Regiment, Tennessee Army National Guard The 3rd Battalion, 115th Field Artillery Regiment, headquartered in Winchester, Tenn.
What does INARNG stand for?
INARNG stands for Indiana Army National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Institut National Agronomique Paris Grignon
- Internet Nutrition Assistance Payment Processing (InApp Information Technologies)
- Insensitive Nuclei Assignment by Polarization Transfer
- Indian Nations at Risk (education task force)
- Iniciativa Aragonesa (Aragonese Initiative - Nationalist Party of Aragon)
- Initial Non-Advocate Review
- Integer valued AutoRegressive
- Indiana Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Agency for Rural Industrialization
- Integrated National Agricultural Resources Information System (National Agriculture Technology Mission; India)
- Institute for Non-Clinical Approach Research Philippines
- Inverse Address Resolution Protocol
- International Association of Rubenfeld Synergists (Kendall Park, NJ)
- Indian Nations At Risk Task Force
- Industrial Naval Air Station
- Inertial Navigation & Attack System
- Institut National d'Administration Sanitaire (National Institute of Health Administration, Morocco)
- Institute of Native American Studies (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Institutional Needs Analysis System
- Instituto Nazionale Assistenza Sociale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another great TTP came from the 1313th Engineer Company (Horizontal), Indiana Army National Guard.
That means hunting IEDs," he said in July, admitting it isn't easy to detect improvised explosive devices, especially on routes his Indiana Army National Guard soldiers must share with the local populace.
Baxter, Chief, Comptroller Division, National Guard Bureau, stands at attention as the Indiana Army National Guard Color Guard commences opening ceremonies for the chapter ASMC Financial Management Professional Development held in Indianapolis, Indiana.
] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] These repetitive Afghan greeting phrases are now standard for a number of Redlegs from the three Indiana Army National Guard (INARNG) artillery battalions: 3d Battalion, 139 Field Artillery (3-139 FA), in Crawfordsville, part of the 38th Infantry Division Artillery; 2-150 FA in Bloomington, a corps support battalion; and 1-163 FA in Evansville in direct support (DS) to the 76th Infantry Brigade (Separate).
BUCKLEW Commander, 138th Regiment (Combat Arms), Indiana Army National Guard
The shooter was SPC Matthew McClelland of the Indiana Army National Guard.
The Indiana Army National Guard thought so, as well.