Leading venture capitalist Vinod Khosla, will serve as Chair and Jaswinder Kaur, executive director of the Indian Venture Capital Association in Delhi, has been named Country Director.
What does IVCA stand for?
IVCA stands for Indian Venture Capital Association (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IVCA
We have 17 other meanings of IVCA in our Acronym Attic
- Intravascular Free-Floating Tumor Cluster
- Intravenous Cannula (obstetrics)
- Intravenous Cholangiography
- Intravenous Vitamin C
- Intraventricular Catheter
- Involuntary Commitment
- Irvine Valley College (California)
- Islamic Vacation Course
- Inferior Vena Cava and Inferior Left Atrium
- Illinois Venture Capital Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- Industrias Venoco, CA (Venezuelan oil company)
- International Venture Capital Association (finance)
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (Germany)
- International Visual Communications Association
- Irish Venture Capital Association
- Insurance Value Chain Architecture Framework (Microsoft)
- Illinois Valley Community College
- Independence Visitor Center Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce (Greenville, CA)
- Indus Valley Construction Company (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a founding member of the Indian Venture Capital Association ("IVCA"), Silicon Valley Chapter, and is a Charter Member of The Indus Entrepreneurs ("TiE").
cn/), CCGIR, Deloitte, KPMG, Morrison Foerster, WI Harper, The Indian Venture Capital Association, European Private Equity, and The Venture Capital Association.