What does IPPTA stand for?
IPPTA stands for Indian Pulp and Paper Technical Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Independent Power Producers Society of Ontario (now Association of Power Producers of Ontario; Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Independent Professional Process Servers of America
- Institute for Public Policy and Social Research
- Integrated Program Planning Scheduling and Reporting System
- Ijin Peruntukan Penggunaan Tanah (Indonesian: Appropriation Land Use Permit)
- Indirect Polymorphonuclear Phagocytosis Test (rheumatology)
- Individual Physical Proficiency Test
- Institute of Professional Practical Therapy (North Hollywood, CA)
- Intangible Personal Property Tax
- Integrated Process and Product Team
- International Pilot Project for Technology Co-operation
- Intellectual Property: Patents, Trademarks Copyrights in a Nutshell (book)
- l'Initiative Pays Pauvre Très Endetté (French: Highly Indebted Poor Countries)
- International Pulp Paper & Tissue Forum
- Integrated Product and Process Teams
- Impulse Pay-Per-View
- Interactive Pay Per View
- Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Indiana Partnership to Prevent Violent Injury and Death