uk Global Banking News - 22 March 2013 Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has said that it is expecting to reduce its bulk deposit level.
What does IOBK stand for?
IOBK stands for Indian Overseas Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOBK
- International Organization for Biological Control (of Noxious Animals and Plants)
- Istanbul Olympic Bidding Committee (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Importance of Being Earnest (Oscar Wilde play)
- International Organization of Biological Field Stations (multinational organization)
- International Operations Business Group (now Electro-Mechanical Projects & Services)
- International Order of the Blue Gavel
- International Order of the Blue Gavel Auxiliary
- Intraoperative Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring
- International Ocean Biogeographic Information System
- In Ontwikkeling Bedreigde Kinderen (Dutch: Development in Endangered Children)
- Indian Oil Blending Limited (est. 1963)
- Indian Orchard Branch Library (Springfield, MA)
- Institute of Business Management (Pakistan)
- Into the Ocean By Mistake
- Indian Overseas Bank Officers Association (Hyderabad, India)
- Independence One Bank of California (Beverly Hills)
- Institute of Business Publications (trade publisher)
- Inter-Organizational Business Process
- International Organization of Plant Biosystematists
- Input Output Buffer Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
Base rate may not be cut at this point of time," Indian Overseas Bank chairman and managing director ( CMD) M.
uk Auto Business News - 29 December 2011 Mahindra and Mahindra (NSE: M&M), an India-based automaker, has signed a contract with Indian Overseas Bank.
Elsewhere in India's credit markets, government bonds fell, Indian Overseas Bank began an offering of bonds and IDBI Bank.
The fund aims to raise the rupee equivalent of $450m from international and Indian investors and has already seen commitments from Indian Overseas Bank and Andhra Bank, as well as the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
MARG, a company involved in development of properties, ports and airports, will be the title sponsor while Indian Overseas Bank will also be chipping in, besides bringing in atleast 5000 runners to participate in the Chennai Run, as the Bank President Vaidyanathan said.