Lahiri, a member of Chubby Chandler's ISM stable, topped the Indian Order of Merit in 2009, a circuit on which he has won eight times.
What does IOM stand for?
IOM stands for Indian Order of Merit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IOM
We have 131 other meanings of IOM in our Acronym Attic
- Intra Ocular Lens Transplant (eye surgery)
- Interest on Lawyers' Trust Accounts
- Input Output Labeled Transition System
- International On-Line Testing Symposium
- International On-Line Testing Workshop
- Indiana On-Line Users Group
- Ides of March (band)
- Idiot Of the Month
- Imperium of Man (science fiction)
- Inch of Mercury
- Inert Operational Missile
- Infrastructure Optimization Model
- Innovator of the Month (Award)
- Input-Output Multiplexer
- Input/Output Module
- Inspector of Ordnance Machinery (UK)
- Install, Operate and Maintain
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (US DoD)
- Institute for Organizational Management (US Chamber of Commerce)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All 21 Sikhs received the equivalent of the Victoria Cross - the Indian Order of Merit.
1854-1904--33 (all British officers) 1914-1919--18 (incl 7 British officers) 1919-1935--4 (incl 3 British officers) 1940-1945--30 (incl 3 British officers) Prior to 1911 Indian Army soldiers received the Indian Order of Merit First Class.