signed a 50/50 joint venture partnership agreement, One Earth Oil and Gas has finalized locations with the Ermineskin First Nation and submitted an application for drilling three wells through Indian Oil and Gas Canada, which manages and regulates oil and gas resources on First Nation reserve lands.
What does IOGC stand for?
IOGC stands for Indian Oil and Gas Canada (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOGC
We have 4 other meanings of IOGC in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Oil and Gas Act
- Illinois Oil and Gas Association
- Independent Oil and Gas Association
- Indian Oil and Gas Act (Canada)
- Indianapolis Organic Gardeners Association (Indiana)
- Industry Organized, Government Approved
- Input/Output Gate Array
- International Organization of Glutaric Acidemia
- Iowa Outfitter and Guide Association
- Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia
- International Online Gamers Community
- Interstate Oil and Gas Commission (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Iron Ore, Gold, Copper (mining)
- Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Integrated Operational Ground Equipment
- International Oil & Gas Holdings Corporation
- International Oil and Gas Holdings Corp.
- Input-Output Graphics Language (Hewlitt-Packard)
- Indian Ocean Global Ocean Observing System
- International Association of Oil and Gas Producers (London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suzanne Tining, Associate Deputy Minister of the Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development in conjunction with the Co-Management Board of Directors of Indian Oil and Gas Canada (IOGC) are pleased to announce the appointment of Mr.
Because the Indian reserve lands are held by the federal government in trust for the various First Nations, this oil and gas development is controlled by Indian Oil and Gas Canada (IOGC), a corporation created by the federal government, which upon request of individual First Nations, arranges for oil companies to explore for and develop oil and gas on a reserve in exchange for the payment of signing bonuses, production royalties, and surface disturbance payments.