The session will be informed of a number of international laws and conventions referred to the Majlis by the Government, like the law to extend the validity of the licensing of offices and branches of foreign accounting and audit firms operating in the Sultanate, and the full time period condition for Omani firms, the animal welfare law, law on veterinary medical professions, the Convention on the headquarters of fishery support unit between the Sultanate and the Association of the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IORARC), and the agreement on the avoidance of double taxation between the Sultanate and the Government of the Republic of Portugal.
What does IOR-ARC stand for?
IOR-ARC stands for Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Osteopathic Research (France)
- Interobserver Reliability
- Interoperable Object Reference
- Interorganizational Relationship
- Investigator of Record
- Isle of Rhythm (Belgian music event)
- Issue on Request
- Issue On Requisition
- Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli (Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Italy)
- Istituto Per Le Opere Di Religione (Vatican Bank)
- Indian Ocean Rim Association
- Indian Ocean Rim Academic Group (India)
- I Only Resemble A Lawyer
- Institute of Orthopaedic Research and Accident Surgery (Madurai, India; est. 1991)
- P. P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia)
- Input Output Request Block
- Indian Ocean Rim Business Forum
- Illinois Ornithological Records Committee (est. 1985)
- Indian Open Rubik's Cube (competition)
- Investing Online Resource Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
GURGAON, INDIA: Oman has taken the lead in several working areas of the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) and helping to strengthen and promote the organisation, said Sheikh Said Nasser Al Khusaibi, representing the Oman at the meeting.
01 (Saba)- Foreign Minister Abu Bakr al-Qirbi headed on Thursday to India to participate in the foreign ministers meeting of the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) countries, which will start Friday in New Delhi.
In the first week of February, the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation held its annual summit in Tehran.
GURGAON, INDIA: Yousuf bin Alawi bin Abdullah, Minister Responsible for Foreign Affairs, has said Oman will contribute $100,000 to the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) secretariat to carry out a study on the management of fish stocks in the Indian Ocean.
02(Saba)- The 12th Meeting of Foreign Ministers of the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) countries started Friday in the Indian city of Gurgaon, with participation of 19 countries including Yemen, in addition to five observer states.
30 (Saba) -Yemen will take priority in the support program of the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation IOR-ARC, Chairperson of IOR-ARC committee of senior officials Sudhir Vyas said Tuesday.
17 (Saba) - Foreign Minister Abu Bakr al-Qirbi returned home on Thursday after partaking in the 11th meeting of the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) held in Bangalore, India.