Lubna bint Hamoud al-Kharousiyah, Director of Fisheries Support Unit to discuss the draft agreement for the permanent headquarter for the Fisheries Support Unit between the Government of the Sultanate and the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC), which was referred from the Council of Ministers to Majlis A'Shura.
What does IORA stand for?
IORA stands for Indian Ocean Rim Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IORA in our Acronym Attic
- Interobserver Reliability
- Interoperable Object Reference
- Interorganizational Relationship
- Investigator of Record
- Isle of Rhythm (Belgian music event)
- Issue on Request
- Issue On Requisition
- Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli (Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Italy)
- Istituto Per Le Opere Di Religione (Vatican Bank)
- Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation
- Indian Ocean Rim Academic Group (India)
- I Only Resemble A Lawyer
- Institute of Orthopaedic Research and Accident Surgery (Madurai, India; est. 1991)
- P. P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia)
- Input Output Request Block
- Indian Ocean Rim Business Forum
- Illinois Ornithological Records Committee (est. 1985)
- Indian Open Rubik's Cube (competition)
- Investing Online Resource Center
- Input/Output Request Control Block
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Foreign Ministers, in the framework of Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) with the theme 'IOR-ARC at Fifteen: the Next Decade', took stock of the past while charting course for the future.
We would welcome joint Australia-Indian naval vessel exercises in the future and we're eager to work together in the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Co-operation," Clinton said, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
He made the appeal during the 12th Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) Council of Ministers meeting attended by dignitaries of 20 nations in Haryana's Gurgaon city.
The deputy minister is expected to attend Friday's high level Indian Ocean Rim Association Cooperation (IOR-ARC) meeting.
NEW DELHI, Nov 2 (KUNA) -- Foreign ministers and leaders from as many as 20 countries located around the Indian Ocean met in New Delhi, Friday, under the banner - Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC), and delved on issues like maritime safety and security, fisheries management, trade and investment and disaster risk management.
02(Saba)- The 12th Meeting of Foreign Ministers of the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) countries started Friday in the Indian city of Gurgaon, with participation of 19 countries including Yemen, in addition to five observer states.
The 18- nation Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC), which launched in 1997 and of which Yemen is an active member, concluded its 11th ministerial meeting on Tuesday 15 November in Bangalore, India.