00 Hardcover SB177 Dry beans, dry peas, soybeans, groundnuts, chickpeas, pigeon peas, lentils, mung beans, urd beans, lathyrus and cowpeas--are the subject of 26 contributions edited by Aditya Pratap and Jitendra Kumar, both affiliated with the Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur, India.
What does IIPR stand for?
IIPR stands for Indian Institute of Pulses Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIPR
We have 2 other meanings of IIPR in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Internet Photographic Portfolio (forum)
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program
- Institute for International Public Policy
- Intellectual Infrastructure Partnership Program (Canada)
- International Institute for Professional Protocol
- International Institute for Promotion and Prestige (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Islamic Iran Participation Party
- Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Act (California)
- International Intellectual Property Protection Forum (Japan)
- Input Control, Inputs, Processing Definition, Processor Specifications, and Output Specifications
- Institute of Insurance and Pension Research (Canada)
- Intelligence, Investigation and Protection Resources (Katy, TX)
- Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research & Development (New Delhi, India)
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research and Practice (India)
- Indian Institute for Population Studies
- Indian Institute of Polymer Science (India)
- Indian Institute of Professional Studies
- Industry Interactive Procurement System
- Institute for International Peace Studies