Dolly Arora of the Indian Institute of Public Administration said focus of the bill should shift from the grievances to delivery of services which mainly give rise to grievances.
What does IIPA stand for?
IIPA stands for Indian Institute of Public Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIPA
We have 20 other meanings of IIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Investors In People
- Invisible IRC Proxy
- Iraqi Islamic Party
- Irregular Input Process
- ISO Interactive Project (ISO studio Software file extension)
- Inventory of Interpersonal Problems Circumplex Scales
- Second-Order Intermodulation Intercept Point (very useful parameter to predict low-level intermodulation effects)
- Third-Order Intermodulation Intercept Point
- Imperial India Pale Ale (aka double India pale ale)
- Independent Integrated Performance Assessment
- Institute of Incorporated Public Accountants (Ireland)
- Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (US)
- International Industrial Photographers Association
- International Institute of Photographic Arts
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- International Intellectual Property Alliance
- Iowa Industry Political Action Committee (Des Moines)
- Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade (terrorist group)
- International Information Products Company (China)
- International Institute for Popular Culture (Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nand Dhameja Professor, Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi
As Ashish Kothari, lecturer in environmental studies at the Indian institute of Public Administration, has noted: "Most mass movements at the grassroots are not just human rights, nor just environmental, but inevitably both.