Washington, July 1 ( ANI ): Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health will be offering a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program in Jaipur, India, beginning in fall 2012, in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR).
What does IIHMR stand for?
IIHMR stands for Indian Institute of Health Management Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IIHMR in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute of Health and Holistic Therapies (UK)
- Individually Identifiable Health Information (HIPAA)
- International Institute of Hearing Instruments Studies
- Insurance Institute of Hong Kong
- International Ice Hockey League
- International Independent Hockey League
- International Institute of Humanitarian Law
- International Institute of Herbal Medicine (Lucknow, India)
- International Institute of Holistic Medicine (Wisconsin)
- International Institute of Hotel Management (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing (conference)
- Iowa Insurance Hall of Fame
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertrophic Pachymeningitis (neurology)
- Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physicians
- International Institute for Health Promotion
- International Institute of Higher Performance (Camas, WA)
- Indian Institute for Horticultural Research
- Indian Institute of Human Rights (New Delhi, India)
- Institute for International Human Resources
- Iowa Institute of Hydraulic Research (College of Engineering; University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technical assistance for the survey was provided by ICF Macro, the Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) and the World Health Organisation's Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean (WHO/EMRO).
In 1997, for example, the Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), with financial assistance from FHI, tested Dialogue among some 400 married men and women (about 200 each) from one rural and one urban area of Jaipur district, India.