In order to protect the 'Hokersar' wetland and other wetlands of Kashmir, the Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal in collaboration with the Ministry of Environment and Forests organised the workshop to spread awareness about the conservation of environment.
What does IIFM stand for?
IIFM stands for Indian Institute of Forest Management (Bhopal, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIFM
We have 2 other meanings of IIFM in our Acronym Attic
- Interdisziplinäres Institut Für Digitalisierung (German: Interdisciplinary Institute for Digitization)
- International Islamic Forum for Dialogue
- Immediately-Invoked Function Expression (computing)
- International Institute of Forensic Engineering Sciences
- International Institute of Fisheries Economics and Trade
- Individual Identify Friend-or-Foe (friendly fire prevention)
- International Islamic Finance Forum
- Interprocedural Inlined Flow Graph
- International Organization for Standardization-Infrared Astronomical Satellite Faint Galaxy Survey (joint-governmental project)
- InuYasha Information from Japan (television show blog)
- International Islamic Financial Market
- Identity Integration Feature Pack (Microsoft)
- Immo Industry Facility and Property Management
- Industrial Injury Frequency Rate (Kone Corporation)
- International Indian Finals Rodeo
- Interpolation In-Field Referencing
- Indian International Friendship Society
- Individual Integrated Fighting System
- Institutions Offering Islamic Financial Services
- Interior Indian Friendship Society (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Bhopal on Friday to be part of the convocation ceremony of the Indian Institute of Forest Management, the minister publicly ridiculed the convocation dress, comprising a coloured gown and the mortarboard hat that is worn during a graduation function, calling it a " barbaric colonial legacy".