B- Schools such as Indian Institute of Finance ( IIF), Ashok Vihar, and Institute of Management Studies ( IMS), Ghaziabad, are also banking on the demand for industry- relevant specialisations to lead to a higher demand for their newgeneration courses.
What does IIF stand for?
IIF stands for Indian Institute of Finance (Delhi, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIF
We have 79 other meanings of IIF in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute for Educational Therapy (Japan)
- The Institute for Industrial and Engineering Technology (New Britain, CT)
- Improved Image Enhancement Vehicle
- If and only If
- If I Fell (Beatles song)
- Illness, Injuries, Fatalities
- Image Interchange Framework (digital motion picture production)
- Image Interpretation Facility
- Immediate IF
- Incident and Injury Free
- Indirect Immunofluorescence
- Industrial and Infrastructure Fund Investment Corporation (Japan)
- Information in Identifiable Form
- Informix Internet Foundation
- Innovation Investment Fund (investment supporting R&D new technology/science ventures)
- Input Interface
- Institute of International Finance
- Interest Income Fund
- Internal Improvement Fund (Florida)
- Internal Interception Function (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agarwal, noted economist and Chairman, Indian Institute of Finance reacting to the Union Budget 2011 presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee, said It is a well balanced budget which will help building the capacity of the economy.
Aggarwal, librarian, Indian Institute of Finance Delhi, India