This study was approved by Ethical Committee on Human Subjects at Indian Institute of Chemical Biology and the Ethical Board for Human Subjects and Animal Experimentation of the Federal University of Piaui.
What does IICB stand for?
IICB stands for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (Kolkata, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IICB
We have 3 other meanings of IICB in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (Inter-American System)
- International Ice Cream Association (International Dairy Foods Association)
- Investors Insurance Company of America (now Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company)
- Iranian Institute of Certified Accountants (est. 1972)
- Institute for International Cooperation in Animal Biologics
- Indiana Information Center on the Abolition of Capital Punishment (Indianapolis, IN)
- Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- Institute for International, Comparative and Area Studies (University of California, San Diego)
- International Institute for Central Asian Studies (est. 1995; Samarkand, Uzbekistan; UNESCO)
- International Islamic College for Advanced Studies
- Institute of Integrative and Comparative Biology (University of Leeds; UK)
- Instituto Independiente de Ciencias Biológicas
- International Institute for Capacity Building (UNESCO)
- International Institute of Care to Buildings (professional cleaning)
- International Institute of Cell Biology (Kiev, Ukraine)
- International Institute for Capacity Building in Africa
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.) International Conference on Communications (communication technology)
- If I Counted Correctly
- Improved Information and Coordination Central
- India Islamic Cultural Centre (New Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aparna Gomes Drug Development Division Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata
Das  Kunal Ray *  Human Genetics & Genomics Division Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Kolkata, India  Bangur Institute of Neurology Kolkata, India * Address correspondence to this author at: Human Genetics & Genomics Division, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, 4 Raja S.