What does IICM stand for?
IICM stands for Indian Institute of Capital Markets (Mumbai, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IICM
We have 20 other meanings of IICM in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Institute of Civil Justice (Canada)
- Islamic International Court of Justice
- Independent International Commission on Kosovo
- Independent Insurance Co. Ltd. (UK)
- Industrial Information and Communication Lab (Kangwon National University; Chuncheon, South Korea)
- Institute for International and Comparative Law (est. 1963; Plano, TX)
- Institute of International Container Lessors
- International Institute of Culture and Language (Texas)
- Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- International Institute for Competition Law and Economics
- Input Invalid Command
- Institute for Information Processing and Computer-supported New Media
- Institute of International Communications and Media (Vietnam)
- International Institute of Chinese Medicine (Albuquerque, NM)
- International Institute of Church Management (various locations)
- Iranian International Conference on Mathematics
- Irish Institute of Credit Management (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Institute for Continuing Medical Education, Inc.
- Insurance Industry Committee on Motor Vehicle Administration (La Mesa, CA)
- Inter-Institutional Collaborating Network