He is director on the board of Oriental Insurance Co Ltd and Export Credit Guarantee Corp of India Ltd and a member of governing councils of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance and Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
What does IIBF stand for?
IIBF stands for Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (Mumbai, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Institute of Biological Control
- Instituto de Investigación Biológica Clemente Estable (Uruguay)
- Institute for International Business Development (Kiev, Ukraine)
- International Institute for Business Development Ltd. (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Indian Institution of Bridge Engineers
- Institute of International Business and Economics
- International Institute for Biotechnology Entrepreneurship (San Francisco, CA)
- International Institute for Business Excellence (Australia)
- International Indigenous Business and Entrepreneurship Conference
- International Business Economics and Law (Adelaide, Australia)
- International Institute of Banking and Financial Services (Leeds University; UK)
- Institute of Immunobiology and Human Genetics (Skopje, Republic of Macedonia)
- Independent Insurance Brokers, Inc. (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Institute for Independent Business International (UK)
- Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance
- International Institute of Business and Information Technology (Australia)
- Islamic Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Institute of International Banking Law & Practice (Montgomery Village, MD)
- Indian Institute of Business Management (India)
- Informatics in Biology and Medicine