Verma, an independent scholar, carried out the research for this project while a fellow at the Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Simla, India.
What does IIAS stand for?
IIAS stands for Indian Institute of Advanced Study
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIAS
We have 22 other meanings of IIAS in our Acronym Attic
- Identification, Inventory, Acquisition, Protection and Management (Arizona Game and Fish Department)
- International Indoor Air Quality Commission
- If I Am Right
- Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery (est. 1979)
- Indian Institute of Advanced Research (Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India)
- Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (est. 2006; MIddlesex, UK)
- International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration
- International, Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Relations (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Rhode Island
- International Institute for Advanced Studies (Kyoto, Japan)
- International Institute of Administrative Sciences
- International Institute of American Studies (est. 1958; Doshisha University; Japan)
- International Institute of Asian Studies (Leiden and Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- International Internet Advertising Services (Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
- Inventory Information Approval System
- Istituto Italiano Alimenti Surgelati (Italian: Italian Frozen Food Institute)
- Independent Insurance Agents of San Antonio (est. 1913; San Antonio, TX)
- Institute of Islamic and Arabic Sciences in America (Fairfax, VA)
- International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Besides teaching and holding numerous responsibilities at Jamia, he has also served as the vice- chairman of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Shimla, and as a visiting professor in several universities.
Delivering the 13th Survepalli Radhakrishnan Memorial Lecture here on the 'The Intellectual and Society: Role and Responsibility' at Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS), Ansari said that on the basis of the role played by intellectuals in different societies, it is possible to develop a typology.
95 Paperback HQ799 Editors DeSouza (Director, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Shimla), Kumar (research fellow, Indian Institute of Advance Study, Shimla) and Shastri (political science, U.