The Indian Hotels Company Limited ( Taj Group) is pleased to confirm that it has received the consent from the DDA confirming renewal of the license for the Taj Palace Hotel, Sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi for a further period of 25 years effective from April 1, 2013," the statement said.
What does IHCL stand for?
IHCL stands for Indian Hotels Company Limited (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHCL
We have 3 other meanings of IHCL in our Acronym Attic
- International Hi-Tech Crime and Forensics Conference
- Imagine Hope Counseling Group (Indiana)
- Intact Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Island Heights Cultural and Heritage Association (New Jersey)
- Institute of Healthcare Industries (healthcare research and education; Berlin and Tubingen, Germany)
- Intelligent Human-Computer Interaction
- Irish Hotel and Catering Institute (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Indian Health Care Improvement Act of 1976
- Israeli High Court of Justice
- Ice Hockey Club Leuven
- Indian Hotels Company Ltd.
- Intra-Hepatocellular Lipids (liver health)
- Ichthyosis Hystrix Curth-Macklin Type
- Institute for Health Care Marketing (Houston, TX)
- Institute of Health and Community Medicine (est. 1995; Malaysia)
- Institutional Health Care Mediation
- Illuminated High Contrast Macular Grid
- Indoor Health Care Network
- Interfaith Housing Center of the Northern Suburbs (Chicago, Illinois)
- International Health Co-Operative
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) (BOM: 500850), an India-based hospitality company, has announced that its subsidiary, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, has announced reopening of the Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai after renovation and restoration.
Taj, the flagship brand of the Indian Hotels Company Limited, was founded in 1903 and now operates in New Delhi, Sydney, London, New York, Boston, the Maldives and Dubai.
Bickson, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of The Indian Hotels Company Limited, which owns and operates 79 Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces across the world.
The tone and language of the (Orient-Express) letter was "highly misinformed and unduly aggressive," wrote head of Indian Hotels Company Limited, part of the Tata conglomerate, R K Krishna Kumar, Kumar accused Orient-Express of seeking to escalate the issue by filing its letter to the US stock market watchdog Security Exchange Commission and posting it on its website.
The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL), which owns and operates Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces', officially opened and launched its newest acquisition BLUE, Woolloomooloo Bay, Sydney recently.