ISLAMABAD -- The power consumers in Indian Held Kashmir (IHK) not treated equally by the Indian authorities even in terms of imposition of harshest power cuts and charging three times more electricity tariff than the consumers inside India.
What does IHK stand for?
IHK stands for Indian Held Kashmir
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHK
We have 8 other meanings of IHK in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Hill Image Works (Pawlet, VT)
- International Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Workshop
- I Hate It When That Happens (Internet slang)
- International Heroines of Jericho
- International House of Japan (est. 1952)
- Illinois Hunter Jumper Association
- Iowa Hill Joint Advisory Committee (Placerville, CA)
- Institute for Historical Justice and Reconciliation
- I'm Happy Just to Dance with You (Beatles song)
- Indeks Harga Konsumen (Consumer Price Index)
- Industrie Und Handelskammer (German)
- Ingeniør Højskolen København (Danish School of Engeneering)
- Institution of Homoeopaths Kerala (India)
- Ionic Heated Cathode
- Instituut Heilige Kindsheid Ardooie (Dutch: Ardooie Holy Child Institute; Belgium)
- Integriertes Heizung und Klima Automatik (German: Integrated Automatic Heating and Air)
- Immortilized Human Kidney Epithelial
- Immortalized Human Kidney Epithelial (cell)
- Instytut Historii Kultury Materialnej (Polish: Institute for the History of Culture Materialnej; Polish Academy of Sciences)
- I Hate Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
They briefed the Committee about the latest situation of Indian Held Kashmir.
ISLAMABAD -- The Jamaat-e-Islami in Indian Held Kashmir has emphasized the need for a dialogue process among Pakistan, India and the true Kashmiri leadership for resolving the dispute over Kashmir.
The youth movement in Indian occupied Kashmir has given the new direction to the indigenous on going peaceful movement in Indian held Kashmir she added.
Now the human rights commission has also verified that these collective grave were discovered at approximately 38 different localities so far in Indian held Kashmir.
ISLAMABAD, November 29, 2011 (Frontier Star): The Chairman Kashmir Council EU expressed concern that the authorities in Indian Held Kashmir (IHK) are planning to create new legislation providing more fatal power to armed forces operating in IHK.
Syed Shujaat Bukhari, Bureau Chief The Hindu speaking on the occasion said that media can play major role in highlighting the factual situation in Indian Held Kashmir and help build a consensus for resolving Kashmir issue.
During their conversation, both leaders asked UNO to send a probe mission to Indian held Kashmir to investigate the revelation of mass graves there.