A Cherokee/ Laguna Pueblo native, Iron founded the Tulsa Indian Health Care Resource Center and is a former health director for the Cherokee Nation.
What does IHCRC stand for?
IHCRC stands for Indian Health Care Resource Center (Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Increment Hazard Control Plan
- Independent Health & Care Provider (Northern Ireland; UK)
- Indiana Health Coverage Programs
- Induction Hardened and Chrome Plated
- Institute for Health and Consumer Protection
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy (dermatosis)
- Izeni Hosted Communications Platform
- Intellectually Handicapped Children’s Parents' Association
- Ideal Hop Count Routing
- In Home Computer Repair, Inc. (Mesa, AZ)
- Institute for Health Care Research and Policy (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Improved Hydraulic Conveyance of main stem in Riparian Reach
- Inner House Court of Session (UK)
- Institute for Hebraic-Christian Studies (various locations)
- Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies
- Institute of Health and Community Studies (Bournemouth University; UK)
- Internal Human Conditioning System
- International Hospitality and Conference Service Association (Japan)
- Institute of Hotel, Cargo and Tourism Management (India)
- Ibizan Hound Club of the United States