The decision was conveyed by the Indian Football Association ( IFA), organisers of the tournament, to its commercial partners Celebrity Management Group ( CMG) on Monday.
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for Indian Football Association (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Financing Advantage
- Illinois Finance Authority
- Image Analysis Facility
- Immunofluorescence Assay
- Imposition Forfaitaire Annuelle (French: Fixed Annual Tax)
- In-Flight Alignment (GPS)
- In-Flight Anomaly (NASA)
- Independent Fee Appraiser (National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers)
- Independent Financial Adviser (UK)
- Index Funds Advisors, Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Indiana Finance Authority
- Indirect Fluorescent Antibody
- Indirect Immunofluorescence Assay
- Inductive Fault Analysis
- INDUS Foundation Architecture
- Industrieverband Fahrzeugbau der DDR (German state-controlled vehicle manufacturing company)
- Informal FTP Area
- Informaticien Frustrés Anonymes (France, Lyon)
- Initiative Franco Allemande (French: Franco German Initiative)
- Installation and Functionality Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celebrity Management Group and the Indian Football Association had their first player and coach auction this week with Argentina's 36-year-old Hernan Crespo fetching an 840,000 dollars highest price tag for the five-club competition.
They have sold the global TV rights to international sports media company MP & Silva for the first season, the date of kick-off of which will be decided after a meeting of the franchise owners, the state's governing body Indian Football Association (IFA) and the promoters tomorrow.
Now we have got 12 clubs in the USA, one in Norway, one in Cyprus; we consult with the Indian Football Association, which is based in West Bengal and we are in Canada and there will be a television programme aired there shortly.