What does IDPL stand for?
IDPL stands for Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDPL
We have 3 other meanings of IDPL in our Acronym Attic
- Identify, Decide, Predict, Execute
- Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program for Educational Leaders (Duquesne University School of Education; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Diploma in Preventive Environmental Management
- Individual Deceased Personnel File
- Interbank Deposit Protection Fund
- International Digital Publishing Forum (Toronto, ON, Canada trade and standards association)
- Interactive Digital Properties Group, Inc.
- Illinois Department of Public Health (Springfield, IL)
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Interfaith Drug Policy Initiative
- Infectious Disease Pharmacokinetics Laboratory (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Initial Developers Public License (open source software)
- Instituto Del Progreso Latino (Spanish: Latin Institute of Progress; Chicago, IL)
- Initial Draft Presidential Memorandum
- Institute for Development Policy and Management
- Institute for Development, Planning and Management (University of Suriname)
- Institute of Data Processing Management
- International Development Project Management (various organizations)
- Islamic Dharwood Pau Memorial Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Intradialytic Parenteral Nutrition (nutritional support therapy)