Since the inception of the awards, 824 children, including 584 boys and 240 girls have been awarded by Indian Council for Child Welfare (ICCW).
What does ICCW stand for?
ICCW stands for Indian Council for Child Welfare
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICCW
We have 2 other meanings of ICCW in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Coordination Committee on the Validation of Alternative Methods
- Illinois Council of Convention and Visitors Bureau (Danville, IL)
- Institute for Continental Climate Viticulture and Enology (University of Missouri; Columbia, MO)
- International Conference on Computer Vision and Graphics
- International Conference on Communication in Veterinary Medicine
- International Central Committee of Vietnamese Scouting
- International Conference on Cerebrovascular Surgery
- International Conference on Computer Vision Systems
- Idaho Council of Catholic Women (Nampa, ID)
- Independent Catholic Church of the West
- Interagency Committee for Change by Women (Helena, MT)
- International Conference on Communications Workshop (IEEE)
- Islamabad Commerce College for Women (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Injury Control Council of Western Australia (West Perth, Australia)
- Institute of Colloid Chemistry and Water Chemistry (of the National Academy of Sciences Ukraine)
- International Consortium on Combating Wildlife Crime
- International Computer Network Defense Coordination Working Group
- Interoperability Configuration Control Working Group
- Industry City Creative Workspaces
- International Concrete Conference and Exhibition
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award, an endeavour by the Indian Council for Child Welfare, comprises a medal, a certificate and a cash award, besides financial assistance in education.
They can grow up to become assets of the state," said Singh's principal at Little Bird School, Manipur Singh received the National Bravery award along with 20 other brave children at a function organised by Indian Council for Child Welfare (ICCW) in New Delhi.