Auto Business News-December 24, 2012--Renault Duster receives 2013 Indian Car Of The Year award(C)1994-2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does INDICA stand for?
INDICA stands for Indian Car (name of the all Indian car from House of Tatas)
This definition appears very frequently
- I Nearly Died in Adoration
- I Never Delay in Action
- I'll Never do It Again
- Independent Nation Declared in August
- Inlet Dynamics Initiative: Algarve
- Integrador Nacional de los Descendientes de Indigenas Americanos (Spanish: National Integrator of the Descendants of American Indians; Uruguay)
- Intercept Diagrams (Interactive Air Defence Deployment Planner)
- International Noble Work Development and Investigation Association (India)
- Statistics from India
- Informed Dialogue About Consumer Acceptability of Digital Rights Management Solutions
- Indications Intelligence Communications
- Integrated Network of Disability Information and Education
- Indian Ocean Geochemistry (project)
- Indiana Networking for Documents and Information of Government Organizations
- Integrating Distributed Data Infrastructures for Global Exploitation (scientific computing platform)
- International Distribution Group GmbH
- Independent Inference, Inc. (formerly Independent Inference Institute, Inc.; Baltimore, MD)
- Integrated Novel Development in Rural Areas and Model Municipal Areas (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Who: Ratan Tata Why: The boss of Indian car giant Tata Motors - which owns Jaguar Land Rover - has announced that it is to begin manufacturing electric cars in the UK after securing a pounds 10million loan from the Government.
The Indian car giant, which owns Jaguar Land Rover, hopes the model could be on sale by the end of this year.
INDIAN car firm TATA has taken the unusual step of appealing to the public for cash as the country's third largest auto maker struggles to refinance its acquisition of Ford's luxury Jaguar and Land Rover brands earlier this year.
The Indian car maker won Unite's support last year after supporting the current business plan for the brands which could safeguard thousands of jobs at the three car plants affected by the buyout, including 2,200 at Halewood.