ISLAMABAD -- Nearly half-a-dozen personnel of the Special Operations Group (SOG) have been questioned during investigations into extortion complaints against the personnel of Indian armed forces deployed in the Indian Occupied Kashmir.
What does IAF stand for?
IAF stands for Indian Armed Forces
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAF
We have 143 other meanings of IAF in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Association for the Education of Young Children (Indianapolis, IN)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid State Physics
- I Alla Fall (Swedish: in any case, anyway)
- I Am Fine
- I Am Free
- Image Access Facility
- Immediately Available Funds
- Improved Assault Fire
- Independent Air Force (UK)
- Indian Air Force
- Indonesian Air Force
- Industrial Areas Foundation
- Information of Armed Forces
- Initial Approach Fix
- Installation Activity Furnished
- Institut Alfred Fournier (French: Alfred Fournier Institute)
- Institut Armand Frappier (Canadian research institute)
- Institute for Alternative Futures (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Integrated Assessment Framework (various locations)
- Intelligent Alarm Filtering (Telcordia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thereafter, several contingents of Indian armed forces marched past the historic 8-km long road "Rajpath", connecting the President's House with India Gate.
New Delhi : Against the backdrop of a freeze on procurement of Tatra trucks, the Indian Armed Forces have started looking for alternative vehicles to equip them with their missile systems.
I welcome each one of you into the fraternity of the IAF and the Indian Armed Forces," the Air Chief said according to a press release.
nothing unusual, and we are absolutely sure of the patriotism of Indian armed forces.
The Indian Armed Forces are one of the world's largest military forces, with roughly 1.
2 -- Four people were gunned down on Sunday by the Indian armed forces who opened fire on thousands of protesters and five civilians were killed in a blast at a police station, bringing the death toll from weeks of clashes in increasingly violent Indian-held Kashmir to 31.