Farming plays a key role in the local economy, according to Mark Leahy, a representative of the Indian Agricultural Program of Ontario.
What does IAPO stand for?
IAPO stands for Indian Agricultural Program of Ontario (Stirling, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAPO
We have 15 other meanings of IAPO in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Professional Management of Construction
- International Association of Peace Messenger Cities
- Iowa Associated Press Managing Editors
- Instituto de Apoio Às Pequenas e Médias Empresas e ao Investimento (Portugal)
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- Indian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Inter-Asia Popular Music Studies Group
- Industrial Applications of Petri Nets (mathematical modeling language)
- International Association of Professional Negotiators (Worcester, MA)
- International Association of Professional Numismatists
- International Academic Programmes Office (South Africa)
- International Alliance of Patients Organizations (est. 1996; London, England, UK)
- International Association of Patients' Organizations
- International Association of Physical Oceanography
- International Association of Privacy Officers (est. 2000)
- International Association of Professional Organizations (est. 2002)
- Irish American Police Officers Association of Massachusetts
- International Association of Process Oriented Psychology
- Industry-Academia Partnerships and Pathways (joint research grant)
- Information Access and Protection of Privacy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Indian Agricultural Program of Ontario founded in 1984 to encourage and assist Native people to acquire loans and to prevent non-Natives from seizing reserve property did not go far enough.