He concluded that Indian government must respond to the pressure to adequately protect children, putting special emphasis on the situation of youths in Indian Administered Kashmir, and provide for due process and prosecution of any individuals responsible for torture.
What does IAK stand for?
IAK stands for Indian Administered Kashmir
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAK
We have 20 other meanings of IAK in our Acronym Attic
- International Association for Jungian Studies
- International Association of Japanese Studies
- Israeli Association for Japanese Studies (est. 2012)
- International Association of Jurists for Western Sahara
- Independent Australian Jewish Voices
- International Association of Justice Volunteerism (Pueblo, CO)
- International Association of Jewish Vocational Services
- I Am Kloot (Manchester based indie band)
- Idiot At Keyboard
- IE (Internet Explorer) Administrator Kit (Microsoft)
- Ingeniørernes Arbejdsløshedskasse
- Initiatief Audiovisuele Kunsten (Dutch: Audiovisual Arts Initiative; Belgium)
- Institut für Angewandte Kinesiologie
- Internet Access Kit 2 (IBM O/S2)
- International Aid for Korean Animals
- India Association of Kansas City
- Interior Architecture Knowledge Community
- International Australian Kelpie Club (dog club)
- International Acts of Kindness Day
- Indo American Kashmir Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the people of Pak-occupied Kashmir are themselves carrying out trade worth Rs 15 to 16 billion with Indian administered Kashmir, reports the Daily Times.
Harrison underscores: Your letter raises your concern at conduct of the Indian military in Indian administered Kashmir.