We have directed our Ministers to quickly resolve the few outstanding issues to achieve a comprehensive and balanced India-Thailand Free Trade Agreement at the earliest," said Dr.
What does ITFTA stand for?
ITFTA stands for India-Thailand Free Trade Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Tennis Fellowship of Rotarians
- Islam on the Territory of the Former Russian Empire
- Infant Toddler Family Specialist (credential)
- Instructional Television Fixed Service
- International Toll Free Services
- International Transfer Factor Society (immunoregulators)
- Irish Tropical Fish Society (Ireland)
- International Task Force for Sustainable Products (UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs)
- Institute of Tourism and Future Management Trends (India)
- Iowa Thin Film Technologies
- International Trade and Freight Transportation Conference
- International Toy Fox Terrier Historical Society
- Instrument Tree Flow and Temperature Removal Instrument Assembly
- Intermediate Term Follow Up
- Imaging the Future Workshop (animation)
- Improved Thomas-Fermi-Weizaecker
- I Thought Friday Would Never Come
- In the Groove
- Income Tax Group
- Independent Test Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW DELHI - An India-Thailand Free Trade Agreement could be signed in July, with both sides having successfully resolved their differences concerning Rules of Origin (ROO), official sources said.